Prayer Request

If you have any prayer request you would have your brothers and sisters to lift up before the Lord, just write them in the comment box below.

Alani Casey says February 23, 2014

Hello,
I’m writing to you to ask if you and your church can pray and intercede for a very special person in my life. His name is Michael and about 5 years ago he walked away from our precious Jesus. He is a prodigal son in the truest sense, except for the fact that he hasn’t yet come back to the Lord. I firmly believe in the power of prayer as Mark 11:24 says. I am begging our Father to bring His son Michael back to Him, but I also believe that the more people that pray, the more God will hear our cries and maybe the quicker He will act, like what Jesus says in Luke 11:1-13 and 18: 1-8. So please pray for God to keep His promise as Hebrews 10:23 says. Please fast and pray with me for Michael to love his Jesus, and soon. This situation has brought me continual stress and despair every day. Thank you so much for your time and your continual prayers. They mean more to me than anything in this world.
In Jesus,
Alani Casey

Mindy says April 5, 2014

Please I ask off urgent prayers upon me to find work soon. Worried with bills. Please also pray for my husband’s job to be blessed and protected. Please pray for our 2 daughters too for God to guide them .

Anonymous says April 30, 2014

Please continue to prayer for us as the case continues on the 19th May, 2014 it is going into trial with witnesses. Please pray against any anyone who is brought to tell lies on my husband and that my husband is brave and that the Lord directs his speech and the speech of his lawyer also. I pray against these wicked people that are trying to run us off our house spot and that we win our court case and obtain our land title in the name of Jesus. I pray also that the Lord would speak into the heart of the magistrate and be in control of the court proceedings. Amen

Molly says June 30, 2014

God please heal Molly from harmful effects of prescription drugs as appropriate and only if appropriate.

Jonathan Ashbeck says February 17, 2016

I had graduated high school last year and I had been unemployed from September until late January. Now that I have a job please pray so that I may do well on the job.

nitin andhale says February 22, 2016

pastor requested to u pray for the house.because now i stay in rent house.i dont have own house and i dont have money to purchase house

Jonathan Ashbeck says October 17, 2017

I have two part time jobs now and I am so blessed that God gave me those two jobs so please pray so that I may do well on those jobs.

Steven says October 25, 2017

Jesus, if this one person is suppose to be any part of my life, Julie, then you have a lot of work ahead of you. I have known this person for 10 plus years, we had some very good times in the past, and she has grown away from our friendship our intimacy connection, she has gone down the wrong road, and God, I have been patient and understanding, but I’m not seeing the progression I would expect since I have given this problem to you. There is another lady I have also been shown, a very pretty lady who is a vegan and I am not, and I’m not sure what or how she fits into my life but there too is a lot of necessary changes that need to be made, and I am confused, which one is truly your choice of a life long partner, and I asked for clarity, and I also need provision for a school loan I was led to believe you had led me to, paying the huge outstanding student loan debt, and I need direction for thanksgiving and the holidays where can we go to truly have a blessed holiday season, in your name Jesus I pray amen and Jesus there are a couple people I feel are hindering any progression in my life, and I ask that you remove these burdens outside of any family members, in Jesus name I pray amen and I keep seeing the word Valley, and I have been in a valley 20 years and I am asking for this valley to be lifted and removed in Jesus name I pray amen I also want to add, a gentleman here at work Tom P wants to act single and flirt with all the young women, he has no college degree, has been extremely blessed over the span of his life, has a good job, a nice home, wonderful family, Jesus, will you please help Tom out by showing him what he has and allow his wife to know how he behaves around people when she is not around, and let her take action to help fulfill Toms dream of being single and allow him to see how it feels to deal with someone of his character from the other side of the fence, in Jesus name I pray amen

Bonnie says January 12, 2018

Please Pray for me Bonnie unspoken Prayers for Lord answers what been praying for in my life I need peace and for my finance problems need to pay everyone off and be set free and Lord bring Godly man in my life serve Lord with me for weight lose I have Thyroid problem now eating problem praying for 60 pounds to come off my body want Lord show me were to live and serve him thank u please keep me in prayers

Bonnie says January 12, 2018

Please pray for my grown son Kris he has eye disease blind in one eye he is worried about the other eye please pray for healing and get back were he needs to be with the Lord for Kris dreams come true for his music he loves to play Guitar and sang prayers for Kris to meet Godly lady start him life ..Prayers for my Grown Daughter Maria she stays sick all the time for man she suppose to married Harold salvation for his Mother Libby and her husband Jerry for my older lady she going have surgery taking half bouls out she have wear bag her name Nancy prayers for my friend Richard and his elderly mother for his son salvation ty