Prayer Request

If you have any prayer request you would have your brothers and sisters to lift up before the Lord, just write them in the comment box below.

About the Author Pastor

Alani Casey says February 23, 2014

Hello,
I’m writing to you to ask if you and your church can pray and intercede for a very special person in my life. His name is Michael and about 5 years ago he walked away from our precious Jesus. He is a prodigal son in the truest sense, except for the fact that he hasn’t yet come back to the Lord. I firmly believe in the power of prayer as Mark 11:24 says. I am begging our Father to bring His son Michael back to Him, but I also believe that the more people that pray, the more God will hear our cries and maybe the quicker He will act, like what Jesus says in Luke 11:1-13 and 18: 1-8. So please pray for God to keep His promise as Hebrews 10:23 says. Please fast and pray with me for Michael to love his Jesus, and soon. This situation has brought me continual stress and despair every day. Thank you so much for your time and your continual prayers. They mean more to me than anything in this world.
In Jesus,
Alani Casey

Mindy says April 5, 2014

Please I ask off urgent prayers upon me to find work soon. Worried with bills. Please also pray for my husband’s job to be blessed and protected. Please pray for our 2 daughters too for God to guide them .

Anonymous says April 30, 2014

Please continue to prayer for us as the case continues on the 19th May, 2014 it is going into trial with witnesses. Please pray against any anyone who is brought to tell lies on my husband and that my husband is brave and that the Lord directs his speech and the speech of his lawyer also. I pray against these wicked people that are trying to run us off our house spot and that we win our court case and obtain our land title in the name of Jesus. I pray also that the Lord would speak into the heart of the magistrate and be in control of the court proceedings. Amen

Molly says June 30, 2014

God please heal Molly from harmful effects of prescription drugs as appropriate and only if appropriate.

Jonathan Ashbeck says February 17, 2016

I had graduated high school last year and I had been unemployed from September until late January. Now that I have a job please pray so that I may do well on the job.

nitin andhale says February 22, 2016

pastor requested to u pray for the house.because now i stay in rent house.i dont have own house and i dont have money to purchase house

Jonathan Ashbeck says October 17, 2017

I have two part time jobs now and I am so blessed that God gave me those two jobs so please pray so that I may do well on those jobs.