Prayer Request for April

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during April, Click on Prayer Requests for April 2011  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

David Walton says April 6, 2011

I want to take this time to say thank you to evryone for all your prayers. My grandmother passed away lastnight at 3:30 a.m. You all are an awsome bunch of people and i really am thankful for being around a group like you all. So thank you again for everything.
God bless David

David Walton says April 7, 2011

I would like to now put my grandfather on the prayer list. His name is Robert Walton. He was admitted in floyd memorial hospital lastnight. His kidneys are shutting down, and his sugar keeps bottoming out. Im not sure what much more could happen to my family this week but i know it’s all in gods hands and he has a plan for all of it. So if you would just keep him and us in your prayers. And if you would remember my grandma as we lay her to rest saturday.

God bless you all
David

ray cochran says April 10, 2011

will u please say a special prayer for my family its gonna take a miracle from the lord to pull me out of this hole we lost everything in a fire and my family is split up please pray for us please

Wayne says April 21, 2011

Not a prayer request, but I want to remind everyone og the breakfast the men are fixing Sunday Morning, Serving will start at 8:00 am in the fellowship hall

Claudette Rudolph says May 2, 2011

Don’t see that May prayer requests have been added so will add mine here. Please be in prayer for me and any others who may feel convicted to return/go to India on a mission trip. I feel very strongly that God is calling me to go there again. My first trip there gave me an insight to the work that is needed and I have ideas for ministry to the children that I hope to be able to present to them. I need to strt makingpreparations for fundraising NOW in order to accomplish this mission trip.

Robin Jones says May 5, 2011

This was on Rock the Cradle Motorcycle Facebook Page and I just wanted to share it with you and ask for prayer for this rally and for the cause of choosing birth over abortion! God is good!
Love Ya all, Robin

Rock The Cradle Motorcycle Rally
Thank’s to the First Baptist Church of Henryville for agreeing to cook lunch this year for all the riders. It is so awesome to see a body of believers step up. FBC you guys ROCK!

JONGHYUK LEE says November 19, 2016

May I request prayer on here?

Please pray for the North Korea’s four types of peoples

1) Pregnant women who fall into the north korean prison camp, by force abortioned by kicking belly, by force abortion operations , by opening bellies directly by knives of officials (like people of Ammon did to child in Gilead) , by Neolttwigi(like Korean-seasaw) on her belly by other two prisoners , by force labor, by longtime giving shape of the ‘hands of the clocks’ which official ordered (until fetus is dropped with blood discharge) , by force injection to her abdomen, and please also pray for me about ‘smashing their belly with lumber of officials’…

2) And fetuses in her .. which should die without any resistance

3) And disables,and disable babies who should forced to carry ‘ 49th ward ‘ (also some of them sent to North Korea concentration camp slave labor), killed and used as a guinea pig

4) And Small children , everyday suffering 12 hours hard ((coal mine)) labor, night beaten by other adult prisoners , night sleep at a square meter toilet because they have no power,eating mouse head remnant which adult prisoners have eaten and remained (because they only have 600g corn for food per a day)

more informations please watch the Youtube below , Thank you.

(In addition lately we have some information from faithful sources that because *these concentration camp is submitted to the United Nations Security Council so Kim Jong-un is genociding the people inside North Korea prison camp, so please pray for me that Kim Jong-un stop genocide the people inside the North Korea prison camps)

Name : JONGHYUK LEE Address : ..801,1603Dong,LH Samsong Apt.,669,Wonheung-dong,Deogyang-gu,Goyang-si,Gyeonggi-do,South Korea