Prayer Request for March

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during March, Click on Prayer Requests for March 2011  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

About the Author Pastor

Robin says March 11, 2011

Please pray for Brad’s Family; His uncle Robert “Tuff” Franklin passed away this morning suddenly. Tuff also has worked with Jeff Medlock for many years and they were good friends. So please pray for Jeff also.
When things happen so suddenly and unexpected it is right then that I am reminded that we are on God’s time table. Even through death and tragedy’s that gives me peace that God is always in control.

Thank you for your prayers. I will post arrangements as soon as the family makes them.

Pastor says March 17, 2011

Everyone be in prayer for brother Bill Gatheridge. He is having surgery tomorrow to clean the arteries in his heart. He insists that I not come, but I think he just might have to be mad. He says there are too many lost people out there for me to visiting him. He asks that the church be praying though.

cade says March 19, 2011

Please pray for my grandmother (my dad’s mom) who is in the hospital and not doing well, and also pray for my in-laws as they drive north too Henryville!

Wayne says March 21, 2011

For anyone who heard of my falling and getting stitches today, I am all right. Prayers accepted …….Brother Tobyy called from Gatlinburg and interupting his vacation was the last thing I wanted to do. Cade came out and visited me and Michael called to check on me. Its good to know we have a staff that cares for its people.

stella says March 24, 2011

Please, be in prayer for Victoria, she fell and fractured her ankle. She has to see ortho. doctor, to see what they want to do with it, for now in space boot and lot of pain. Thank you

kathy says July 11, 2015

Please pray for God to help our son pass his med school exam 7-1-15 with very high score he has been diligently working very hard for. Thank you. ( Waiting for results )