Prayer Request for February 2011

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during February, Click on Prayer Requests for February 2011  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

About the Author Pastor

Pastor says February 2, 2011

Please be in prayer for Heather Howell. This is Mrs. Deloris’ daughter who is traveling north to Kankake Illionois through this bad weather tomorrow, so please lift her up in your prayers. Continue to pray for Earl Troncin as well. He is in the hospital but moving to rehab tomorrow. Also pray for Carolyn Anderson who is in the hospital with pneumonia, and Helen Jackson who is in the hospital with a hernia.

Also keep Chris Cain in your prayers as he travels in this storm. These are prayer request that hit the last day of the January prayer list, and still need to be lifted up.

In Christ,
Toby

Pastor says February 4, 2011

Be in prayer for the ladies as they travel to Indie today. Also be in prayer for Chris as he travels through the ice in Texas. I talked to him this a.m. and he asks that we pray as he tries to make it back for Sunday.

In Christ,
Toby

robin says February 7, 2011

Please pray for my brother Rodney. He is having a scan on his head tomorrow because of dizzy spells and falling down episodes & he is shaking on his right side. His blood pressure was ok, so they are going to run some test.

Wayne says February 8, 2011

will do Robin

Wayne says February 16, 2011

Put Nancy Basham in your prayers. She is in the hospital diagnosed with pancreatitus

Wayne says February 20, 2011

P;ease keep me in your prayers as I am having some neurological problems this mormimg. Going to lay around and see if they subside as my doctor said to do that. If anything gets worse I will call someone, and go to ER

Pastor says February 20, 2011

Wayne, don’t you wait to long. Please call me if you need help with anything. I love ya and will be praying for you.

Wayne says February 20, 2011

Up date Neurological problems have subsided Brad seems to think that I have the flu, byut as I told him, I had the flu sjot for regualar combibed with swine.

Wayne says February 21, 2011

Guess Brad was right, Doctor said I was havung Flu like symptpms. Thinks I will be OK in a few days. Praise The Lord. It always scares me when I get numv feelings, though I dont know why as I am ready to walk with Jesus

Wayne says February 24, 2011

Thanks to those who have prayed for my hralth and well being the last several days, Thanks to Brother Toby for his coming to tje ER yesterday Had all kinds of cardiac test run on me and they all turned out good