Prayer Request for November 2010

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during November, Click on Prayer Requests for November 2010  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

About the Author Pastor

Chris says November 7, 2010

usually this time of year I find myself getting depress because I realize that this time of year alot of people has forgotten what the holiday season is all about. So I pray that as we go into the holiday season that we don’t forget about the meaning. I pray that everyone that is traveling be safe and I pray that where ever we are this holiday season that we are able to still find a church for I know I feel so bless to be able to visit the different churches that I have since being on the road. Also I want to praise my trainer that I had when I started with pam we still keep in touch and he called me this week to tell me that he was saved on sunday his name is david holland. He since riding with me has now started to find a church on sunday to go to as well.

Pastor says November 7, 2010

That is Awesome Chris. God is using you to reach the nations, one truck driver at a time. Praise God for His marvelous grace. God is so awesome!

Wayne says November 10, 2010

Please pray for Moms sister Jeanette,as she has suffered a severe stroke and at age 82 needs all the prayers she an get.

Pastor says November 12, 2010

Praise God, Mrs Erma had a triple bypass and came through the surgery fine. She is at Jewish if anyone would like to check on during her rehabilitation. Continue to pray for her as she recuperates, and Mr. Leroy as he will be spending a lot of time in hospital by her side.

Also pray for David Walton and his grandfather who is having major complications and will be having a very dangerous surgery in a couple hours.

Also want to give you some good news regarding Tony and Geneva Fury. Tony got a call today from the company that took over his old job, and they offered him a position in Clarksville that didn’t require a gun. God is so good!

Pastor says November 12, 2010

New update on Mrs. Erma. They just took her off the vent and she is doing great. Please continue to pray for her as she rehabilitates.

Pastor says November 14, 2010

Good word today from Melissa, she said that Mrs. Erma is doing good and they are moving her to the 7th floor. Everybody continue to pray for her. Also remember Cade and Amy as they go through the loss of a love one. Also pray for them to have safe travel

stella says November 15, 2010

As the Holidays approach, please, remember those who this time of year depress and make sad. Pray they may come to know the love of God and have the peace and joy that only God can give.\\

Please pray for the team who will be going to the Operation Christmas Child processing center, Thanksgiving weekend. Pray they will be safe and God will open their hearts to receive the blessings He has in store of them.

cade says November 15, 2010

We got the phone call last night at 10:00 pm that Amy’s grandfather Paul Smith died at the hospital in Natchez. Amy has to work today but will get off work around 12:45 and then we are leaving and heading back to Mississippi. Right now the visitation will probably be on Tuesday evening and the funeral will be on Wednesday, but it could be pushed back until Thursday. We’ll let everyone know more once we get down there. Continue to pray for us. We’ll be back after Thanksgiving.

Love y’all,

Cade

cade says November 16, 2010

Toby asked me to keep everyone updated through the prayer request page. We left Louisville after Amy got off work at 2:00 and finally arrived in Natchez, Mississippi about 12:30 local time (CST). Amy’s pawpaw’s visitation will be tomorrow night and the funeral will be Wednesday afternoon. We’ll be down here through Thanksgiving, and appreciate everyone’s prayers.

-Cade and Amy

Pastor says November 16, 2010

Went and saw Mrs. Erma yesterday and wanted to let everyone know that she is doing really good. Mr. Leroy and the children are taking good care of her. Keep praying.

Pastor says November 22, 2010

Please be in prayer for Marvin and Karen Anderson. This is Henry Anderson’s brother. He just found out that he has stage 4 cancer and it is all over his body. Pray for God’s healing. Really lift him up to the throne of grace. Also pray for God to give them all that peace that surpasses all understanding.

Wayne says November 26, 2010

Pray for the John Hall family in the loss of Dustins grandpa George.

robin jones says November 27, 2010

Henry Anderson’s brother Marvin Anderson passed away!

stella says December 2, 2010

Please, be in prayer for our Operation Christmas Child team as they travel. Pray for the spreading of God’s Word and blessings for each child and volunteer in this program.

stella says December 4, 2010

Curtis’s surgery went great, Thank You for your prayers God is so good.