Prayer Request for July 2010

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during July, Click on Prayer Requests for July 2010  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

stella says July 12, 2010

Please be in prayer for VBS, as we try to reach the children and parents in our community.
Pray for the workers that our light may shine so bright people would want to know our God.

Robin says July 15, 2010

Please continue to pray for Sarah Gardner, she will be 30 years old Friday and is battling Stage 4 Brain Cancer. She was pregnant when they discovered it. Since then they delivered her baby, Caroline, and she is doing well. She is about 3lbs. 5 oz, and they were going to start Sarah on her treatments and it was denied by her Humana insurance so now they are not only fighting this horrible cancer, a very preemie baby, but the insurance companies. It is exhausting just hearing this, let alone living it. Please pray for this family. Her husbands name is Stephen. (If you are a member of FBC, I have posted some pictures of Sarah and her family on the bulletin board for you to see who you are praying for) I will keep you updated and thank you so much for praying

Robin says July 15, 2010

Update on Nancy and Eddie Basham from Monica their daughter 07/15/2010

“Mom, surprisingly, is doing very well and has been enjoying getting out the house for VBS this week. Dad is about the same, he still can’t eat, just clear liquids. He has lost a lot of weight, and is still in pain. This is going to be a very long, slow recovery. Thanks for asking, and please continue to keep them on your prayer list.

Robin says July 15, 2010

Please pray for Brian and Debbie Lewis. Debbie has Leukemia. Her husband plays softball on our church league for New Chapel and Debbie usually comes to the games with him. If you see them, please let them know you are praying for them. They really need encouragement and lots of prayers. He is working overtime for insurance because she had to quit her job. They have small children to take care of and she is in and out of the hospital often recieving treatments. Thank you for your prayers!

Pastor says July 15, 2010

Please be in prayer for Paul Rudolph. Claudett had to take him to the hospital this morning because he was having difficulty breathing. They are going to keep him for a few days at Clark Memorial. If you get a chance go by and see him, and be sure to lift him up to the throne of grace.

stella says July 16, 2010

Please, pray that God will sent Bro. Toby the message for Sunday that we need to hear and that God will open our ears to hear and our eyes to see. Also that God will send the excitement and joy that we need to make VBS a great week for the Lord.

stella says July 19, 2010

VBS starts today, put you boot on and come out for a great time learning about our Lord.

Please, pray for Bro. Toby and family as they travel tomorrow.

Donna says July 19, 2010

Pray for Paul Rudolph. He had a lung biopsy today and his lung collapsed. He is not in a life threatening situation but is in serious condition.

Wayne says July 20, 2010

Pray for our pastor as he is out in St Louis to deliver a message to Tom Cox World ministries conference today and pray for traveling mercies as he returns tonight

Donna says July 21, 2010

Please pray for Wayne Tomes. He had another mini stroke and is in Clark Memorial hospital.

Robin says July 22, 2010

Please be in prayer for David Crawfords Grandpa Wilkie, he was taken to Nortons with severe pains in his head.

Pastor says July 22, 2010

Be in prayer for Paul. They found out today that he has small cell cancer. Also pray for Claudett and the family. God is in control and we must trust Him through all things, knowing that it will all work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Wayne says July 22, 2010

Thanks for all the prayer that was being lifted up on my behalf. I had an MRI indicated small stroke in the top of my head. Doctor Matibag said that he didnt think there would be a long term effect. It will just some time to regain what little mobility I had. Keep up the praying for the others tyhat need lifted up, as well as myself.

Victoria says July 26, 2010

I was touched today by a lady in family dollar with three beautiful boys, who was saying that she was not going to get them anything because she needed new clothes. I have been in that same boat thousands of times. I buy for my son before i buy for myself. Well I was talking to her youngest son who is about Quinton’s age and then her and i started talking. It was mainly about being a mom and what she was going through. The conversation a little while and her oldest son has mild form of autism. Her and I talked about that and of course we know Quinton is going through testing for that. It was weird that she discussed things of her personal life and the first thing i could think about was asking her to come to church at our church but she isn’t from this area and she asked me to pray for her. She has four children and one that has special needs, her and her husband are currently going through a divorce, she is has having finical difficulty, and she was kind enough to let a man stay in her house that she doesn’t live in and he has changed all the locks and wont pay the rent. So please for Miss Williams for not only was i there when i needed to be but she also touched my heart. It opened my eyes to see that sometimes you are where you are at because you never know when someone needs a listening ear. So it is a praise and a pray request.

Pastor says July 27, 2010

Please be in prayer for Mrs. Virginia Stewart’s family. Mrs. Virginia went home to be with the Lord last night. I will post funeral arrangements as soon as I know.

robin says July 28, 2010

Please be in prayer for the family of Donald Guernsey, he passed away last night.