Prayer Request for March 2010

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during March, Click on Prayer Requests for March  2010  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

About the Author Pastor

Angie says March 11, 2010

Please pray for a friend of my family, Shelly L. Her doctors believe she has lung cancer and will be doing a biopsy to confirm it. Please also pray for my aunt, Hazel McDonald. She is 94 years old and has had recent surgery for a perforated ulcer. She is now in a nursing home for rehabilitation. She is waiting for the Lord to take her and very willing to go. My cousin Donna also needs your prayers. Her husband passed away one month ago tomorrow. Thank you so much.

Pastor says March 11, 2010

Be in prayer for Rawda Tibtani and her children Nawja, and Sinane. This is Ray’s sister and her children. They are going through some hard times right now.

Pastor says March 11, 2010

pray for Rebecca Issiacs. she is in the hospital due 2 sugar comma.

Donna says March 13, 2010

Pray for Paul Rudolph. He is in the hospital. He has pneumonia.

Claudette Rudolph says March 15, 2010

Please continue to pr

Claudette Rudolph says March 15, 2010

Please continue to pray for Paul. They are having troubleclearing up the pneumonia. CT scan showed a spot on his lung. They will be doing a needle biopsy today, possible scar tissue. Pray for good test results.

Robin Jones says March 18, 2010

Please be in prayer for the Zollman family. Nesi passed away this morning.

Allen Bottorff says March 18, 2010

Good after noon please pray for Harry Sullivan and his wife is having hip replaced on Monday she is 75 years old and a very sweet lady. Harry is waiting on test results. JT Higdon has heart problems and is recovering from test. Romna Bagshaw started back to work after the death of her son and having a pace maker in stalled and is very tired . These people are my friends Also remember Paul Rudolph and Paul Holt my brother in Christ as they recover. Pray for the new Christians and class we have finished chapter 4 God is Good. We now have two young women as of last night that have made Christ there Lord. SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT! Pray for Chris that God will restore his marriage he has two small children. Please pray for my family as we travel we will miss you all.

Pastor says March 19, 2010

pray for Melanie Marttin’s grandmother Glenara Haislip. She had surgery and is now having complications.

Stella says March 27, 2010

As Easter approaches the world’s attention is drawn to the resurrection and as the GPS (Gods Plan for Sharing) teams are handing out invitations to Easter service. Please pray that God’s will be done in our lives, our church and our community.

Angie says March 28, 2010

My aunt hazel can’t recongize who i was when we went to go visit her. She is 94 and is still recovering from a surgery because of a perforated ulcers . Her name is Hazel McDonald and she is Al’s oldest sister.

Pastor says March 29, 2010

The new prayer concerns for Kathy have been posted on the mission tab at the top of the website. Please remember her in your prayers as she takes the gospel to the nations.

wayne says April 4, 2010

Please pray for Kathy Tomes grandaughter Katelyn is in Childrens Hospital with decreased bloodflow to the right side of her brain. They just called and said EEG was fine but they are keeping her hispitalized for more tests tomorrow. At this post they think oral medication will solve this. So pray that the Great Physician works his miracles.

Donna says April 5, 2010

Please pray for Sue Sexton and her family. Sue is in the hospital in a coma and the family has to decide what to do. Sue is a former employee of WCCS. She has cancer.

Pastor says April 6, 2010

Be in prayer for Mrs. Sarah Tomes. Wayne just called and said that she is having severe chest pain, and vomiting. I’m leaving now headed to Clark Memorial. I will update as I know.

marc says April 2, 2011

I am asking for prayers from anyone for my situation. My wife have left and says she does not want a divorce but will not come back to go to counseling as our pastor suggested. Her name is Myriam …her email is MyriamSCox@hotmail.com if you feel you could give her a word of encouragement. I am in a custody evaluation with my “ex” and I don’t think it is going well with my wife gone. My “ex” is backslid and does no longer go to church and I fear of loosing the children. I have absolutely no faith.

I covet your prayers for it says “the prayers of a righteous person availeth much”. Please help

Marc

Angie says May 19, 2011

Please pray for healing for Addison Jo Blair, a little three-year old girl with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer whom God had chosen to demonstrate miracles through. She has coded several times and is now off of the ventilator! She is in Kosair Children’s Hospital.

Her parents post updates on a web site provided through Kosair. http://www.caringbridge.com/visit/Addisonjoblair

Notice over 127,000 visitors have logged onto the site for updates, to offer encouragement, and testify of the power of prayer. I encourage you to go back to the first post and read the entire story. It is a gripping tale of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the determination of a child, the love of her parents, the outpouring of community support and the daily testimony Addison’s family gives for Jesus.

Jonathan Ashbeck says March 1, 2016

I had graduated high school last year and I had been unemployed from September until late January. Now that I have a job please pray so that I may do well on the job.

JONGHYUK LEE says March 6, 2017

May I request prayer on here?

Please pray for the North Korea’s four types of peoples

1) Pregnant women who fall into the north korean prison camp, by force abortioned by kicking belly, by force abortion operations , by opening bellies directly by knives of officials (like people of Ammon did to child in Gilead) , by Neolttwigi(like Korean-seasaw) on her belly by other two prisoners , by force labor, by longtime giving shape of the ‘hands of the clocks’ which official ordered (until fetus is dropped with blood discharge) , by force injection to her abdomen, and please also pray for me about ‘smashing their belly with lumber of officials’…

2) And fetuses in her .. which should die without any resistance

3) And disables,and disable babies who should forced to carry ‘ 49th ward ‘ (also some of them sent to North Korea concentration camp slave labor), killed and used as a guinea pig

4) And Small children , everyday suffering 12 hours hard ((coal mine)) labor, night beaten by other adult prisoners , night sleep at a square meter toilet because they have no power,eating mouse head remnant which adult prisoners have eaten and remained (because they only have 600g corn for food per a day)

more informations please watch the Youtube below , Thank you.

(In addition lately we have some information from faithful sources that because *these concentration camp is submitted to the United Nations Security Council so Kim Jong-un is genociding the people inside North Korea prison camp, so please pray for me that Kim Jong-un stop genocide the people inside the North Korea prison camps)