Prayer Request for January 2010

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during January, Click on Prayer Requests for January 2010  above, then type the prayer request in the comment box below.

Pastor says December 31, 2009

Mrs. Stella posted this prayer request: Judy Branam family is in need of your prayers, daughter-in-law, Sarah is pregnant and having problems, Aunt Glady has cancer and not doing well and Aunt Maude is have test for return of cancer. Would you please, lift this family up to God.

Also Mrs. Cox, who comes to food ministry is having healths issues and has requested we pray for her and her family.

God is good, he does hear and answer if we just ask.

Robin says January 2, 2010

Mrs. Nolan passed away last night around 9 p.m. for all that remember her. I don’t have the arrangements yet.

Barbara, my sister, just called and is at the urgent care with a double ear infection. Please pray for her.

AND also as the time approaches for my new Great Niece, Jack and Sue, and Doug and Candy’s new grandbaby to arrive that everything will go fine with mom and the new baby.

Pastor says January 3, 2010

Bro Bill Gatheridge called and asked we would pray for Mrs. Rowena. She fell and is bruised up pretty bad. They are moving her to day to nursing home in Scottsburg for rehab.

Wayne says January 3, 2010

If someone gets MRS Nolans arrangements please post them here.. I would want to ppay my respects. afterrall he is the man that lead me to Jesus and baptized me.

Stella says January 4, 2010

Mrs. Opal Nolan,
visitation 3-8 Monday
funeral 10:30 am Tuesday
Scott Funeral Home North Chapel

Donna says January 4, 2010

Please pray for our India mission team. We are making final preparations to go. Also we need 30 white tshirts for a craft we are going to do with the children. We need youth medium and large.

Stella says January 5, 2010

Judy Braman’s daughter in-law, Sarah will be having a surgery procedure tomorrow, please be in prayer that Sarah and baby will be safe and all will go well. Pray for the families as they wait for word. Thank you

Stella says January 6, 2010

Praise God,

Sarah and baby Hunter came through the surgery great. Doctor said baby looked to be normal for 5 months.

Pastor says January 6, 2010

Mark and I went to see Mrs. Rowena Gatheridge today and are happy to report that she is on the mend. However, she is still in the nursing home in Scottsburg so continue to pray.

Wayne says January 11, 2010

EEG folowup today after the brain attack in August. Pray that all goes well. And as always thank you for your prayers.

Wayne says January 11, 2010

EEG cancelled today because pipes froze at Doctors office causing it to flood.

Stella says January 14, 2010

Pray for Haiti, Tens of thousands feared dead.

Stella says January 14, 2010

Jim Brown, U.S. Director for Baptist Globel Response wrote:

“Please pray for us as we assess and monitor the situation in Haiti after the 7.0 earthquake and subsequent aftershocks this evening,” Brown said. “The initial information indicates 2 million people in Port-au-Prince are directly affected. Please pray for victims and their families. Pray for wisdom as responses are initiated.”

Sonia says January 20, 2010

Please pray for my cousin Kim’s little girl. Her name is Abigail and she is 3 years old. Tomorrow the doctors will be taking part of her lung out. She had a really bad lung infection which blew a hole in the bottom part of her lung. Thank you so much.

Pastor says January 21, 2010

please pray for me today. Pray for our house to sell and that my visa stuff for India goes through. I rest in His providential care for my life.

Wayne says January 21, 2010

Dont stress Toby: GOD is in control. but will pray for you nonetheless

Wayne says January 22, 2010

Please pray for the family of Wendell Sowers who was a co-worker of mine who was found dead this morning of electrocution. He was said to be repairing his hot water heater and got electrocuted.

Wayne says January 22, 2010

Prayer of Praise for all the help we got this morning when we got 5 pallets of food for the food pantry

Wayne says January 24, 2010

Correction Wendell sowers death was caused by a massive heart atttack the coroner ruled.

Lackelo Nyemba says November 8, 2010

1. Pray that God will provide college fees and a laptop computer for my son, Blackson.
2. Pray that God will provide me, Lackelo with a God fearing husband.