Today the work begins on tearing out the old carpet and drying out the basement. The crew will start around 11:00 am. We were talking about doing it ourselves and saving the excess money to go toward putting down tile, but the insurance company says if we go that route then we won’t be covered down the road if mold occurred. So we decided its better to go ahead and have the job done by licensed and insured contractors. It still looks like there will be some money left to go toward replacement flooring. I just wanted everyone to have an update on where we are at with the flood. If anyone wants to come up today the crew will be here.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Be praying for the ladies that are going to Indianapolis for the conference. They are leaving at 10:00 this morning. Also be praying for me as I finsh up studying for Sunday.