Prayer Requests for May 2009

If you have prayer requests for your brothers and sisters in Christ to lift before the Lord during May, please leave them below in a comment.  Click on Prayer Requests for May 2009 above.

About the Author Pastor

Pastor says May 8, 2009

Please continue to remember Sonia’s mother Brenda Lee

Wayne says May 11, 2009

Please remember to pray for Mom. She is doing alot better but is being kept in Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital for one more week at least.

Stella says May 15, 2009

Please, remember to pray for vacation bible school, for the peole who are giving their time to work and for the children they will be reaching. To God be the glory.

Wayne says May 18, 2009

Praise the Lord. Mom is coming home on Wednesday. Also many thanks to those who have offered to sit with her while I am at work.

Wayne says May 21, 2009

Mom update: She is getting a bit more active and seems to be a bit sharper.

Sherry says May 27, 2009

Pray for Ron’s family. His aunt passed away yesterday just a couple of weeks after her husband passed.

Stella says May 28, 2009

Prayer of praise, I am thankful for brothers and sisters in Christ, who encourage and pray for each other, so that we may stay focused on God’s will in our lives.

Pastor says May 28, 2009

My dad called this morning and told me my aunt Jesse May was told she has 2-6 weeks to live. She has a husband and 4 daughters. Please pray for her, her family, and her salvation.

Pastor says May 28, 2009

My grandmother just called and said my aunt Becky is having surgery this morning on her intestines. They were twisted up in knots. So please be in prayer for her. Thanks!! I echo what Ms. Stella said. “so thankful for for brothers and sisters who pray for one another..

Pastor says May 28, 2009

I don’t know what going on this morning but I just hung up with my uncle who called to tell me my 30 year old cousin took his life at 4:30 this morning. Please be in prayer for the family.

Wayne says May 28, 2009

Toby sounds to me that you are needed at home.

Pastor says May 28, 2009

I feel my place right now is here in Henryville joining hands with you all to pray for them. Thank all of you for praying. God is so good!

Donna says May 28, 2009

We love you Toby, and will be in prayer for you and your family.

Wayne says May 29, 2009

Echoes what Donna said and will remember your family in my prayers.

Edna says June 1, 2009

Praise report!!
Mandy took her dad for chemo today. He got the results of the scan he had last week. The cancer on his neck was gone. His lungs had 3 nodules before and now they are gone. There is something still on his lungs, they are going to test again and maybe do a biopsy. She is hoping that it may be pneumonia again.
Please keep praying for him. God answers kneemail:)

Pastor says June 1, 2009

To God be the Glory for the great things that He has done. I was with George tonight at Tyler Holt’s ball game and he really seems to be doing good. Praise God !!!

Just a heads up to everyone. I’ll wait a couple days since this is the first month of the Website working, but I will be starting a new prayer list every month. This is to keep us from having to scroll down a half a mile every time that we at a prayer request. So Wednesday or Thursday the list will start over. So if you have a prayer request that you want to keep on here, just put it back.

I’m really excited to see that everyone is using the website. I started to type all this on the Pastor Page but wasn’t sure if anyone was checking that part of the site out. However in the future that’s how I’ll communicate on the site. so check it out regularly.

In Christ,
Toby

Wayne says June 2, 2009

I awakened this morning ro a news headline that said two people founf dead in a Henryville home. Please pray for these families that Gods presence may somehow come thru in this difftcult situation. Also pray for the community that Gofd will be done in all circumstances..

Wayne says June 2, 2009

correction:,,Gods will be fone not Golds

Wayne says June 2, 2009

Too early Gods will be done

Mandy says June 2, 2009

I feel like I have won an academy award or something with all the thank you’s I am about to give, but I just want to thank all of you who helped with my dad when he got in the wreck. I want to thank you all for all of your prayers that have got my dad through another bout with Cancer…praise God. And I want to thank you all for your constant love and encouragement. You all mean so much to me. Also, please keep the mentoring program in your prayers as we have new girls every week and not enough mentors!!!

Your Sister in Christ,
Mandy

Sherry says June 3, 2009

Continue to pray for Kelly. The ct scan of her abdomen indicates possible problem with her bladder & kidneys. She will be scheduled for additional tests.

Pastor says June 5, 2009

Please pray for Toby’s family. His dad’s sister Jessie passed away this morning. Sonia